For those who are interested in the research work or have experience of Green energy and technology, the 3rd International Conference on Green Energy and Technology (ICGET) is the place to go. The ICGET is organized by Center of National Science & Engineering Research (CNSER) and will be held during 11th – 12th September 2015 and technical sponsors for the conference are IEEE and IEEE PES Power & Energy Society. The conference has invited distinguished speakers from all sectors ranging from the the academic to industrial.
The motto for the conference is to share and discuss cutting-edge tissues on green energy and technologies as well as to share ideas on how we can move from the experiences of the advanced parts of the world towards the developing regions and work together for a better world.
The major topics of the conference but not restricted are as follows:
- Green Energy
- Green Chemistry
- Solar Energy, Wind Energy, etc.
- Green Technologies
- Energy-saving Technologies
- Green Growth – Policy, Laws, Pilot Projects, etc.
- Social, Political & Economic Aspects on Green Growth
- Green/Clean Technologies in Industry & Business Sectors
- Green ICT
- Energy-efficient/aware Computing, Networking & Data Centers
- Sustainable Bio-energy Issues
- Green Energy & Participation of Women
- Green Growth for Technologically-unreached people
For those who are interested in submitting papers or for any other information regarding this conference please go to CNSER website to find out the details.
Source and information courtesy : Center for National Science & Engineering Research (CNSER)